Selecting a wedding venue is one of the very important initial steps of the wedding planning process. A place where to celebrate the start of your journey after exchanging vows with your loved ones should be one to give you lasting memories. Your wedding venue can be the reason for a messy day or a wonderful celebration. Uganda has a number of beautiful places and destinations suitable for wedding venues and it can be quite tricky to choose one to help you set the theme of your day. From hotels to islands and nature reserves, here is a list of our selected most beautiful wedding venues in Ugan
- CLUBS– Kabira country club
sequestered deep within the solicitudes of the city, Kabira country club immediately throws off sophisticated vibes to create one of the finest conference, meeting and wedding venues in Kampala. The wedding venues have An unrivaled capacity for large events and the flexibility to accommodate your medium to small deliberate needs. The venues are made complete by the latest technology gadgets as well as an impossibly courteous on-site support staff who are able to handle anything from the largest to smallest events.
Kabira country club offers an intimate and imitable paradise designed to complement its natural environment plus complimenting your good taste in enjoying its offerings. With an inspiring array of event spaces, Kabira country club has all the amenities and luxuries to ensure that your special occasions meet the highest standards.
2- BOTANICAL GARDENS
- Canary gardens– Welcome to canary gardens, a place where you can celebrate any occasion amongst lush flowers, sprawling greenery, and more. At canary garden, we understand that a lot goes into choosing a wedding venue or event space. By choosing canary gardens, you need not to worry about space and scenery when deciding where to celebrate the special day. They offer natural décor and unique landscapes, making it easy for you to design the perfect ceremony and a reception. They also offer catering rentable décor plus a list of preferred vendors to families and couples who book the venue. Once here, be sure to stop and smell the roses, beauty like this deserves to be appreciated and you can certainly deserve the downtime.
- Entebbe botanical gardens– Located on the northern shores of Lake Victoria virtually on the equator is the Entebbe botanical gardens. They house a collection of species of wildlife and birds. The gardens are an opportunity for birding enthusiasts to open their birding account for Uganda or merely to add to an existing list.
- Nsambya sharing hall– Situated in the heart of Kampala near clock tower, the multipurpose hall is suitable for not only graduation ceremonies, training workshops, seminars, public lectures, music concerts but also wedding receptions and venues. With a sitting capacity of 800-1000 people depending on the sitting arrangement, Nsambya sharing hall is a virtual idea for a wedding venue.
- Speke hotel conference hall– Located in the heart of Kampala city ground zero in terms of outstanding conference, meetings and wedding venues. Not only are they equipped in superior fashion, they cater for residential conferences, private and public meetings, workshops, press briefing, launches plus wedding venues. There are three halls that can accommodate about 40 to 100 people all seated relaxed and comfortable. Besides that, they also have an open venue with 100 to 500 people capacities for cocktails. The venue is ideal because it has a vantage position to conduct weddings and other conferences.
- Lido beach– Are you looking to have a memorable wedding or party in a local way? Drop by lido beach. Located approximately a kilometer away from Entebbe airport, lido beach is one of the oldest beaches in Uganda. A fairly busy place on a weekend, lido is considered a party sport and is a favorite for the locals. white sandy beach enjoys beautiful sunsets.
- Imperial beaches– Located south west of Kampala, imperial resort beach and imperial botanical beach are ideal for wedding. Here you will find many exotic trees, plants and rare birds. This is the perfect place to take pictures both for the couples and the guests. Guests to the beach can be found enjoying mystical sunsets, sunbathing.
- Pearl of Africa hotel– Since its opening in 2017, the 5-star hotel has hosted some of the most luxurious weddings in the country. It is located in central Kampala on Nakasero hill. Pearl of Africa hotel has wide halls that can accommodate large numbers of guests. The iconic hotel has various dining options and bars with professional and expert chefs and other service providers that prepare the excellent meals and complementary services. They have elegant rooms to offer first class accommodation for couples and guests that would wish to spend a night.
- Kampala serena hotel– If you are looking for a place with greenery natural splendor, great tranquility yet around the city, serena hotel is the place for you to go for your wedding. The 5-star hotel features a unique architecture and beautiful gardens with water points that make awesome backgrounds for photography and video shoots. Serena hotel boasts a night at the hotel as a new wedded couple to start your journey in style with exceptional accommodation that includes breakfast in bed.
- Ssese islands– On the fresh water Lake Victoria is a collection of 84 islands known to be one of the hidden treasures of Uganda. The Ssese islands are a fantastic place to go because they are beautiful and some of them have numerous attractive wildlife, forests and beaches. One of the most popular islands here is Kalangala which is known for its stunning beaches. If you are looking for a romantic beach free from crowds to celebrate the great blessing with your guests, Ssese islands is the ideal location.
Get the best wedding cars in Uganda and professional drivers that are familiar with all these destinations and are ready to offer excellent transportation. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +256779223461 and talk to us directly.